Made with all natural ingredients:
- COCONUT OIL has antiviral, antifungal and anti-yeast properties. It is easily absorbed full of vitamins and antioxidants and is great for even the most sensitive skin.
- SHEA BUTTER is an antifungal, anti-inflammatory moisturizer that makes skin incredibly soft.
- COCOA BUTTER is an antiseptic moisturizer, loaded with natural antioxidants, which are rich in vitamins and minerals to protect and aid in healing the skin.
- APRICOT OIL has moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing properties and is good for all skin types.
- BEESWAX thickens the ointment and creates a protective barrier over the skin. Unlike petroleum based products, it allows the skin to breathe.
- CALENDULA is an antibacterial that promotes skin health.
- CHAMOMILE is especially helpful for diaper rash with its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties.
- GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT is used for its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is soothing and safe for sensitive skin.
Directions: Apply a light coating anywhere from head to toe! Use within a year.
Here are some easy and simple tips:
- Check your baby’s diaper often and change it as soon as it’s wet or soiled.
- Carefully clean your baby’s bottom between diaper changes.
- Allow your baby’s skin to dry completely before putting on another diaper.
- Avoid baby wipes and soaps that are scented.
- Use products that contain zinc oxide (such as DIAPER RASH RELIEF) or multi-purpose ointments (such as SOFT SKIN SALVE) to protect your baby’s skin from moisture.
- Avoid using plastic pants or diapers with plastic edges.
- After bathing, pat your baby’s bottom dry with a towel.
- Make sure your baby’s bum sees the light of day, at least once a day!
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent di