Made with these all natural ingredients:
- OLIVE OIL is a superior moisturizer that also nourishes the skin.
- BEESWAX softens and protects the skin and is used to solidify the oils.
- CALENDULA promotes skin health, soothes inflamed tissue, reduces pain, and aids in quick healing of cuts and abrasions.
- COMFREY is valuable to treat skin, bone, and muscle injuries. It helps to relieve pain from insect bites and is a wonderful remedy for cuts and skin infections.
- ECHINACEA is a highly effective wound-healing plant which generously stimulates the immune system. It is especially useful in treating longstanding wounds that are slow to heal. Aids healing of minor skin wounds, burns, eczema and reduces inflammation.
- GOLDEN SEAL has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities making it useful in treating fungal infections and healing wounds.
- MARSHMALLOW is an anti-inflammatory treatment for swelling, puncture wounds, infected wounds and splinters. Marshmallow soothes as it protects.
- MUGWORT has mild topical anesthetic properties and is helpful in healing bruises and sprains.
- PEPPERMINT has a cooling effect on the skin as it treats wounds, burns, scalds, and cold sores.
- PLANTAIN is an astringent, antiseptic, and emollient which helps to relieve pain from insect bites and is a wonderful remedy for cuts and skin infections.
- ROSEMARY soothes aches and pains as it increases circulation.
- ST. JOHN’S WORT, when used externally, can speed up deep healing while treating small wounds and bruises.
- YARROW is used to treat wounds and tone the skin.
- MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL is useful in skin care, athlete’s foot, chapped and cracked skin, eczema, dermatitis, ringworm, scars, wounds, and arthritis.
- EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL aids in healing burns, blisters, cold sores, cuts, insect bites and stings, skin infections, wounds, arthritis, muscle aches, and sprains.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is valuable in treating bee stings, insect bites, sunburn, headache, bruises, sprains, acne, rashes, stress, sore muscles, and more.
- PROPOLIS helps to heal wounds and preserve salve.
- GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT disinfects the skin to prevent infection in wounds and is a great preservative for salves.
- VITAMIN E preserves the salve and aids in the healing of wounds.
Apply anywhere on the skin that needs healing relief. Do not use on open wounds.