Made with these all natural ingredients:
- ALMOND OIL helps to relieve irritation, inflammation.
- GRAPESEED OIL is light, rich in vitamins and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- BEESWAX softens and protects skin and is used to solidify the oils.
- CHICKWEED is a cooling antiseptic herb used to treat inflammation, relieve itching, blisters, boils and abscesses.
- PLANTAIN is an astringent, antiseptic and emollient. It helps to relieve pain and is a wonderful remedy for cuts and skin infections.
- COMFREY is valuable to treat skin irritation and inflammation.
- CALENDULA promotes skin health, soothes inflamed tissue, reduces pain and aids in quick healing of cuts and abrasions.
- NETTLE is used topically to treat the symptoms of skin irritations.
- RED CLOVER is an anti-inflammatory useful to treat skin sores.
- ECHINACEA is a highly effective wound healing plant which generously stimulates the immune system. It is especially useful in treating longstanding wounds that are slow to heal. Aids healing of minor skin wounds, eczema and reduces inflammation.
- MARSHMALLOW is an anti-inflammatory treatment for swellings and infected wounds. Marshmallow soothes as it protects.
- CHAMOMILE benefits all types of skin problems.
- PAU’ D ARCO has anti-inflammatory properties and is known to aid in healing.
- LOBELIA makes the action of other herbs stronger and more effective.
- CHAPARRAL relieves itching from eczema, scabies and dandruff while it protects against bacteria, viruses, parasites and warts.
- BURDOCK is used to treat stubborn skin conditions.
- PRIMROSE OIL encourages healing as it reduces redness and prevents itching.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL aids in the healing of small wounds.
- VITAMIN E preserves the salve and aids in the healing of wounds.
For relief, apply several times a day and watch the power of healing herbs at work! Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.