Made with all natural ingredients:
- OLIVE OIL is a superior moisturizer that also nourishes the skin.
- BEESWAX softens and protects skin and is used to solidify the oils.
- HONEY POWDER attracts and retains moisture and is a natural antiseptic and anti-microbial used to treat a variety of ailments.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL draws toxins and poisons out through the skin tissue.
- KAOLIN CLAY literally “drinks” oils, toxic substances, and impurities from your skin.
- COCOA BUTTER is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are rich in vitamin E and other vitamins and minerals to help protect and heal skin.
- SHEA BUTTER has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties that provide relief for dry skin.
- CALENDULA promotes skin health, soothes inflamed tissue, reduces pain and aids in quick healing.
- CHAMOMILE benefits all types of skin problems.
- CHAPARRAL relieves itching from eczema, scabies, and dandruff while it protects against bacteria, viruses, parasites, and warts.
- CHICKWEED is a cooling antiseptic herb used to treat inflammations, relieve itching, blisters, boils, and abscesses.
- COMFREY is valuable to treat skin injuries as it helps wounds to heal quickly and is useful to treat burns, blisters, and inflammations.
- ECHINACEA is a highly effective wound healing plant which generously stimulates the immune system.
- GOLDEN SEAL ROOT has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities making it useful in treating fungal infections and healing wounds.
- LOBELIA makes the action of other herbs stronger and more effective.
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT is an anti-inflammatory treatment for swelling, puncture wounds, infected wounds, and splinters.
- MULLEIN contains skin healing properties.
- PLANTAIN is an astringent, antiseptic, and emollient which helps to relieve pain from insect bites and is a wonderful remedy for cuts and skin infections.
- RED CLOVER is an anti-inflammatory useful to treat skin sores.
- EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL aids in healing burns, blisters, cold sores, cuts, insect bites and stings, skin infections, wounds, arthritis, muscle aches, and sprains.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is valuable in treating bee stings, insect bites, sunburn, headache, bruises, sprains, acne, rashes, stress, sore muscles, and more.
- MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL is useful in skin care, athlete’s foot, chapped and cracked skin, eczema, dermatitis, ringworm, scars, wounds, and arthritis.
- VITAMIN E preserves the salve and aids in the healing of wounds.
Using a cotton swab, scoop out a small amount of salve and place it only on the sore or entry site of splinter/foreign body. Place a bandage over the area and protect clothing as this product will stain clothing.
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.