Made with all natural ingredients:
- OLIVE OIL is a superior moisturizer that also nourishes the skin.
- BEESWAX softens and protects skin and is used to solidify the oils.
- VITAMIN E preserves the salve and aids in the healing of wounds.
- ARNICA has anti-inflammatory and pain killing properties that relieve sore muscles, bruises and sprains.
- BLACK PEPPER warms stiff, painful muscles and joints.
- BLADDERWRACK offers relief of inflamed joints.
- CAYENNE PEPPER warms stiff, painful muscles and joints.
- COMFREY is valuable to treat muscle injuries and reduces inflammation.
- ECHINACEA reduces inflammation.
- FRANKINCENSE TEARS soothes inflammation and speeds healing.
- GINGER is an anti-inflammatory that also reduces pain.
- LAVENDER relieves muscle tension.
- LOBELIA makes the action of other herbs stronger and more effective.
- MARJORAM eases muscle and rheumatic pain.
- PEPPERMINT offers a quick soothing and cooling effect on the skin.
- ST JOHN’S WORT speeds up deep healing.
- SWEET BASIL relaxes tired muscles and eases arthritis.
- GLUCOSAMINE is valuable to treat osteoarthritis, joint pain, and stiffness.
- WHITE WILLOW treats the pain and inflammation associated with gout and rheumatic joint disease.
- YARROW increases circulation.
- YUCCA has anti-inflammatory properties.
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF (Essential Oils of Blue Tansy, Rosewood, Frankincense, Spruce).
- EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL treats aches and pains as it increases circulation.
- PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL offers a cooling effect on skin to ease muscle aches and pains. Also soothes rheumatism and arthritis.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL helps to calm and ease tension.
- CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL relieves muscle and arthritic pain.
Gently massage a small amount to the sore muscles or joints. Repeat as necessary. If conditions worsen or persist for more than seven days, or clear up and occur again within three days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.